Thursday, August 16, 2007

3... 2... 1... adios!






ive traveled to spain before, but my stay was under a month. so i must have felt awfully daring or maybe terribly sleep deprived when i checked off the "year abroad" box rather than "semester", because ill be studying abroad in madrid for my junior year! what have i gotten myself into? im not quite sure, yet...

the countdown to my departure has now hit the 3-day marker and im hopelessly stuck in the middle of one giant "get-together" hosted in my head. every single feeling and emotion is present and they all get a kick out of watching me scream-im lost amongst my own crazy daydreams-however i must admit, its not so bad sitting in I-5 traffic while fantasizing about long siestas and sexy spaniards.... so ill cut it out with the complaints. i am ready, and most definately willing for a serious holdiay in spain.

3 comments:

David said...

Julie! let me tell you, in a few months you're going to be so thankful that you're there for a year instead of having to bus back to the us and a after such an amazing time.
now i'm also in countdown mode and it's freakin me out too, but you're already over all that i suppose. talk to you soon!

p.s. you better make comments on my new japan blog.

Anonymous said...

hey its arielle. i got your i.m. it was amazing. I love and miss you, I will keep an eye on emily. HAVE FUN!
Love,
Arielle

Anonymous said...

A pan de quince dias, hambre de tres semanas.